Weddings in Scotland

Scotland is a fantastic place to be married. The law in Scotland means that there is flexibility and choice about where and when to be married, and choice about what type of wedding ceremony you have.

As an Interfaith Celebrant, I can hold ceremonies for people of all faiths, mixed faith and no faith, acknowledging your personal beliefs, and using words, music and readings that best reflect what is meaningful for you. Your ceremony can be religious or non-religious.

Wednesday 31 August 2011

The Most Beautiful Bride

Gemma & Ali: 18th June 2011

OK, so I'm probably biased, but my neice was a very, very beautiful bride. The ceremony was held in Chesham Bois in Buckinghamshire. Lots of great singing, and the longest ever signing of the register and photo session.
On a rainy weekend, the sun stayed out long enough for some lovely photographs in the garden.
It was a lovely day, made all the more special for me because all my family were there. My Mum and Dad, the proud grandparents had travelled from Scotland, and my sister was looking fantastic as Mother of the Bride (complete with enormous hat).


No comments:

Post a Comment